Sunday, October 02, 2005

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português

Welcome to The Teaching Tree!

Hello, and welcome! Come sit beside me and relax under this huge old Oak, and let its spreading branches shade you as the breeze ruffles through the grasses. This is a unique tree. It is known locally as the Teaching Tree. Allow me to be your Guide as we explore new areas of learning relating to computers, the Internet, the wonderful world of Blogs and possibly even other topics. I will share my own tutorial lessons with you here, and I will show you where to go to find others. I will provide reviews of others' tutorials as well, and I'm willing to help answer questions when I can or help you locate answers elsewhere on the Web. I welcome your participation:

-->Do you write tutorials? The Teaching Tree would like to include your tutorials and a link to the originating website or blog where the tutorials can be found. Send an e mail to the Teaching Tree via the G-mail button in the Contact section to the right to let me know if you have such tutorials.

-->feel free to contact me with your questions, suggestions and comments. Please note: Readers and learners here may be of any age; I ask that you be respectful of others who desire to sit here with us. If you have expertise or know of helpful resources, please do share your knowledge, that all who come to the Teaching Tree may benefit.

-->please use the comments section of The Teaching Tree. Let me know what your interests are, what your learning desires and challenges are, what works for you in the tutorials you will find here, and just as importantly, what does not work. Together, we will make The Teaching Tree a place of learning, enlightenment and enjoyment for everyone.

A quick note about the sidebar: Click the Headings in the sidebar for access to the archives, links and resources. These may change from time to time, so check them often.


Add this post to Del.icio.us or Furl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home